Monday, September 9, 2013

In Absentia

I may not have been here for a while, but I have not been inactive!
 
In fact, far from it.
 
 
But these only tell a little of the story...and they were squeezed into much busier days, when I really just needed something to take my mind off the busyness!
 
So here they are, six delicate and pretty little cards - size approx. 4.5" x 4.5".
 
I have named the set 'crochet' for hopefully obvious reasons:





 
Not sure what to do with them...they are almost too pretty to use.
 
Any suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. Kay, I know I've already said it, but they really are brilliant -- and so are you! I will be posting my ABC Wednesday tomorrow so I will try to remember to put a link to these on it. They really need a wider audience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy. They do look a lot like crochet work, just like the sort of thing our grandparent's generation used to have around the house, after spending weeks making them.
    Still working on my blog on and off, but some time before posting the whole thing but there is light at the end of the tunnel, I can see it :)

    ReplyDelete