Monday, October 1, 2012

EVERY INCHIE MONDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2012


This week's inchie theme is 



Boat

My inchie for last week's theme of 'wind' could have served a dual purpose and been used as 'boat' for this week...but I have had Pooh on my mind for a little while now (can't believe I just said that)!

You should go here for some really great interpretations of 'boat'

Oh, and you might like to take a look at my new blog, "Kaybee's Art"
started just as a place to store my art as I complete each project - but no inchies there - only all my other art and photos!! You will find the page of photos by clicking on the Kaybee's Photos link down the right side of the new blog.

Once I have a substantial number of projects completed and posted, I may get one of those "Blog to Print" books made up to keep as a memento for my family. My sister, chrisj, and I have both had them made up before, and they turn out very well. You should check them out!




3 comments:

  1. Just found a Pooh Bear plate (melamine) that was Son #1's -- at least 40 years old. Barry was clearing out the shed that is in the back yard. This Pooh Bear is charming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it, it made me smile and he looks so happy 'just mucking about in his boat', to paraphrase onother boating animal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great, kaybee! I OFTEN think of Pooh. So wise for a bear of so little brain ;-)

    ReplyDelete