Monday, March 5, 2012

Every Monday Inchie - March 5, 2012

I am absolutely loving this Inchie challenge! 

(find out more about inchies, and how you can join, here)

I don't have a lot of time to be creative, these days (although creativity can take many forms, and I am 'creating' in other ways!!) but working on this little, tiny art form is so inspiring, and a lot of fun. I am learning so much from others, too, with regard to expressions of creativity.

Hmmm... having said that, I have just looked at next Monday's theme, it is "step"

...that may be more of a challenge than I bargained for!


Today's theme is "friends" 

I fell in love with this little girl and her friend, found on a piece of wrapping paper. Added some back and foreground materials for effect.

4 comments:

  1. I am very happy you love these little challenges. I love your inchie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and sweet. I had trouble posing mine on flickr. I think it's because I'm not really sure how it works -- or else flickr is really slow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They certainly look good friends. Steps? a step ladder springs to mind, but that is just me:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that is really lovely, Kathy. The picture reminds me of those little paper scraps you used to be able to get to put in scrapbooks or on crackers. x

    ReplyDelete