Monday, July 9, 2012

EVERY INCHIE MONDAY JULY 9, 2012

This week's Inchie theme is:

Mountain

I learned a new little trick this week.

This was my first attempt:

but I thought it looked a little washed out, so I wanted to outline it in black pen. But I was afraid that one wrong stroke would spoil it and I'd have to start all over again - heaven forbid!

So I photocopied it, and outlined the photocopy in black and gave it a little more detail. Now I am not sure which one I like the best!

You can find some great interpretations of this week's theme here

3 comments:

  1. Very mountainous, I like the outlined one best, although the sun looks more sun-like in the second one. Keep this up and they will be talking about the Group of eight soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the black lined one. It has a sort of intensity that I like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, the outlined one is best and now I know why my mountain inchie is so blurry. I forgot to outline it!
    Yours looks very mountainy and a nice place for a vacation.

    ReplyDelete