Monday, July 30, 2012

EVERY INCHIE MONDAY JULY 30, 2012

This week's Inchie Monday theme is:



Tourist

I know - the 'hoppa' bus does look like it's in the ocean...but in actual fact we do have one here in our city that ends its journey by taking its passengers for trip on the lake! You can take a virtual tour of the Hippo Bus here - it's lots of fun!

And yes, I do still travel on my British passport --  dual citizenship comes in very handy at times!

Keep checking back here - at some point in time, when life slows down a little, I do plan to blog the rest of our time as tourists in Los Angeles. Lots of interesting and sometimes quirky sights!!

If you go here, you can find many more creative interpretations of a 'tourist' inchie!

3 comments:

  1. Oh very nice too. I could do with some of that sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nifty inchie. The Hippo bus?? I live in Burlington and never heard of it !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very touristy, pity we did not have time to use the hoppa bus when we were there.

    ReplyDelete