Monday, April 30, 2012

EVERY INCHIE MONDAY APRIL 30, 2012

Yes, it's Inchie Monday again!

This week's theme is "twig"


Twigs are a very commonplace in our garden these days. We have had some consistently high winds buffeting the trees all around us.

This, too, is a familiar, and much loved scene during our spring:



twig


Thanks so much to you who have been thinking of DOTH over the past week. She is coming along very well after shoulder surgery last Monday. She is a real trooper and is proving just how much can actually be accomplished with one hand!


5 comments:

  1. A nice picture of a cardinal on a twig. Both you and your sister have come up with bird related twigs. Glad to hear DOTH is comeing along OK. Give her our best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! We have cardinals too AND lits of windfall twigs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a nice one. I love the birds in the trees. I love red.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet little bird! I hope your Doth continues to improve!

    My Inchie is on my blog.

    « ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆ ★ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆ »
    Madeline xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. We don't have cardinals over here. I think he and his twig are lovely!

    ReplyDelete