Sunday, April 22, 2012

EVERY INCHIE MONDAY APRIL 22, 2012


This week's Inchie topic is "make-up"


With DOTH (daughter of the house) having shoulder surgery tomorrow, and with us having to head out to the hospital at 5:15am - yes, that early!  I needed to come up with something quick but creative. It was hard enough trying to be different, but I can pretty much guarantee that no-one else's inchie will look like this - unless I have a twin somewhere! 





I'm about two years old here, experimenting with my mother's powder compact (I started early, and I've needed it ever since!) And no, I won't tell you what year it was taken!


Here's the original photo, from a blog I posted in 2008 -- from which I cropped the above. It's probably a little clearer than just one inch of me.  Can't count the number of inch(i)es it takes to be me, these days -- just way too many!



There are a good number of really creative 'make-up' inchies here. So head on over - I am sure you will enjoy them. I am wishing more of you would join us in the Inchie Challenge - it is SO much fun!


4 comments:

  1. Altogether now - awwww!
    Pass on our best wishes to DOTH to get better soon. We, TBH and I, hope it works out ok. Is the other one still doing well or is this a follow up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck to all with the surgery! Cute little girl photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You could do your makeup better then than I can now. Good choice for an inchie!

    ReplyDelete