Saturday, October 1, 2011

Sweet Memory!

I'll be posting more of my wonderful visit to the UK and my UK cousins soon.

But just really wanted my sister to enjoy this one:



I do remember an occasion when my sister, at the end of a visit to the UK, rounded up all the ingredients for an English Cream Tea (scones, strawberry jam and clotted cream) and brought them back to the States with her. Not sure how long those ingredients lasted, but I am willing to bet she enjoyed every moment!

Thanks, TBH, for spoiling us that afternoon - lots of fun!

6 comments:

  1. Kathy, that looks scrumptious! You're visiting at a time when the weather is at its best. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It WAS scrumptious. I LOVE cream teas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are still a few in the freezer. Must go out and get some more clotted cream :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unfortunately, Elizabeth, that good weather came after I left, but it didn't matter - we had a great time anyway!

    You will always be remembered for your love of cream teas, ChrisJ -- and for many other things too, of course :}

    No fair, Snafu - ChrisJ and I are drooling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one of the first things I'm going to have when we go to
    England in March, with a good pot of tea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to hear from you, OD. Mmmm...let's make a date for that cream tea, the moment our feet touch the ground!

    ReplyDelete