Wednesday, January 2, 2013

EVERY INCHIE MONDAY TO CLOSE 2012!

Happy New Year, Inchie Friends and Fellow Bloggers!

This is the end of Every Inchie Monday for another year:

I'm not too proud of these two, but Every Inchie Monday 2013 now beckons, so I needed to get caught up quickly. 


Angel


She is on our Christmas tree this year; a gift from a friend. She is quite beautiful - pewter with lovely scroll work in her 'dress.'  I really haven't done her justice. The banner around her middle says, "Friendship is a gift" -- I agree!




night



I wanted to draw in a wolf/hyena baying at the moon, but just couldn't get it right.

Ah, well, it's been a fun year -- looking forward to 2013's inchie challenges.

My challenge to YOU is....why not join us?  It's so much fun and not too time-consuming...and by the end of the year you will have a beautiful collection of inchies to be proud of!

You can go here, to see lots of night and angel inchies - much better than mine!

4 comments:

  1. Love both of your inches! They are gorgeous! You are very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your angel (and the fact that she's 'real') and your night scene is beautifully eery. I think you should be proud of them both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year. Love both inchies but prefer the night inchie. Wonderful atmosphere.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your angel looks good to me and the night scene looks like a wild night you really don't want to be out in. Good inchies.

    ReplyDelete