Monday, January 14, 2013

EVERY INCHIE MONDAY - JANUARY 14, 2013



Phew...made it just in time!

This Monday's inchie theme is:



girl

I loved puppets when I was little, and I do remember getting one for Christmas. But I also remember that it was really difficult for me to manipulate...and everyone else had fun playing with it except me!

This year we have lots of  new, very talented Inchie-ers, as my sister ChrisJ has named us. You can find links to all of them here, and you can also find us side by side, here.

And it's not too late for YOU to join us, too!


6 comments:

  1. Love the puppet idea. Truly creative and you added some fun details like the rosy cheeks and stage background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your little puppet girl. I remember getting a puppet too and not being able to work it properly.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful puppet. I remember how difficult it was to play with them. Your inchie puppet seems to have a good player.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great puppet, I recall having to spend hours untangling the strings on mine and then having the stupid thing go anywhere but where I wanted it. Funny thing is that I got an art certificate for making a wooden puppet of Mr Pickwick, even though I learned to hate them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your inchie is fantastic. I just discovered this and it is so much fun looking at all the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have commented on Flickr, but will say again, she's beautiful and it was a great idea!

    ReplyDelete