Tuesday, January 8, 2013

EVERY INCHIE MONDAY 2013

It's a good job I didn't a make a new years' resolution about posting my inchies on time every week!

Still, only a day late.

I looked over the 2013 theme list and some of them look really tough, but I remember thinking that at the beginning of last year, too -- but managed to complete them all!

So here is the first of the year:


Star


It's exciting to have some new contributors with us... you can find all the great star inchies  here and here

And it's never too late to join us!  Let me tell you it is quite exciting to look back over the last 52 inchies -- gives a great feeling of accomplishment!

7 comments:

  1. Lovely design! Thanks for sharing - looking forward to seeing your next 51!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definately a star, but it looks familiar somehow, something out of our past perhaps? It rings a faint bell but I can't think why.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being a bit late doesn't matter. Love your star inchie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your star inchie and well done on completing 52 last year! i hope to do the same this year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is so hard to get the star points exactly accurate. Well done. As you know, I too have all fifty-two. But my first ten or so were done as catch-ups.

    ReplyDelete
  6. glad that you are doing this! I think we are all late more often than not lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job, love the black and white combo!

    ReplyDelete