Wednesday, October 29, 2008

And Now, This!

Snow -- in October!


But I must admit, it's rather pretty.


The first fall of snow is not only an event, it is a magical event. You go to bed in one kind of a world and wake up in another quite different, and if this is not enchantment then where is it to be found?
J.B. Priestley


There's one good thing about snow; it makes your lawn look as nice as your neighbor's.
Clyde Moore


A snowflake is one of God's most fragile creations, but look what they can do when they stick together!
Author Unknown


To be interested in the changing seasons is a happier state of mind than to be hopelessly in love with spring.
George Santayana
I promise not to whine about winter anymore :)



1 comment:

  1. Oh noooo!!! I can't believe you've got snow already! I think we haven't had a drop of rain since you had your last snow fall last spring! Tho' they are forecasting a sprinkle this weekend, and honestly, I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete