Monday, December 3, 2012

EVERY INCHIE MONDAY X THREE

Although we had a wonderful vacation together, unlike ChrisJ, I opted to wait until I returned home to post this week's and the previous two weeks' inchies.

So here they are:



November 19th - accessory

A zentangled purse!

November 26th - air

 Air Canada - which took me safely half-way to Kauai, and back again! (because the closest they get is Los Angeles. United did the rest of the journey)

and finally:

December 3rd - magic

Being ever so humble, my rabbit decided not to upstage that other
rabbit-in-the-hat (which you can find among other magic inchies, here), and stay inside his hat.

He will only come out when he hears the magic word...
sshhh...it's "carrot"

4 comments:

  1. Great minds think alike I see! I love the magic word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been busy! Great inchies, as ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A zentangled purse? It looks a lot like one my sister had when we were children, which was made from lots of tiny glass beads. I hope you don't mind be saying, but it looks as if your flight has just skimmed the treetops. Your shy rabbit looks very cute. Good to see you back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I guess it skimmed the tops of Maple trees...good one, snafu!!

      Delete