Monday, December 10, 2012

EVERY INCHIE MONDAY, DECEMBER 10, 2012


You know it's almost Christmas when.....

...you fall behind in just about everything that needs to be done.

And that covers inchies, too...but at least I am only almost a day behind with it.

This week's theme is 




Unfortunately, this idea was not original with me, but I thought it was so clever, 
I just had to draw it!


There are some terrific interpretations of 'music' here

I have made my sister's (flamblogger) my favourite this week - such a great idea and interpretation!

Only 3 Inchie Mondays left in 2012!
Next week's theme is rainbow...gonna have a hard time being original with that one!

5 comments:

  1. That is brilliant, Kay! At first I was thinking my sister had turned into a genius, you shouldn't have disillusioned me. Someone really was original. But you did do a great copy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your inchie. That face is really original. I am thinking of next week theme like you. Too difficult for tjis time of year ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww shucks! you should not have said. That is very clever whoever thought it up and I bet they did not do it within a one inch square.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you are right, snafu. But, surprisingly, it was not that hard. I used a Micron pen with a .005 point and it was quite easy to do...altho it took me two tries to get it right!

      Delete
  4. It's wonderful - and I don't care it wasn't your idea. He's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete