Tuesday, October 9, 2012

EVERY INCHIE MONDAY, OCTOBER 8, 2012



Well, because of our Thanksgiving holiday long weekend, it seems like it has taken me an eternity to get to this week's inchie!

The theme is:


eternity, of course!!

Among the very many things I am thankful for, including a wonderful time with all our family (almost all - two very important and special members were missing, through no fault of their own!) over here yesterday for a Thanksgiving meal, is the fact that I managed to get this inchie completed before the end of this week!

There are many lovely interpretations of the 'eternity' theme here for you to enjoy. Considering it was not an easy theme to interpret, I think we all did very well.



3 comments:

  1. I really like this, Kay. It's almost like the big bang! Hope you had a happy Thanksgiving. It was almost over before I realized it was this weekend. Hope you are well over your flu. I'm on antibiotics this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice perspective on infinity, along the lines of a three D vanishing point. Not at all an easy subject to represent. Harvest Festival here, which is the same thing as Thanksgiving in Canada, is not celebrated nationally, but an individual thing and is no longer as common as it was when I was a child. It has never been a formal holiday, and is always on a Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes - I like the 'big bang' of that too. Well interpreted.

    ReplyDelete