Sunday, October 28, 2012

EVERY INCHIE MONDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2012

This week's inchie theme is



 Light


My interpretation is quite timely, given the massive storm that is headed up the east coast towards us tomorrow. We won't get the impact that will likely be felt in the States (although we are hoping and praying it will be much less than anticipated there, too), and I don't know if there will be any lightning, but there sure will be a ton of water!

 There will also be a ton of varied and artistic interpretations of this inchie theme tomorrow (unless everyone is washed out!). Be sure to go here to see them all!



5 comments:

  1. That's a very clever interpretation (and quite timely, as you say)

    I hope everyone in the path of Sandy reaches safety in time. I can't imagine having that heading towards me and my home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was pretty scary, AJ, even for us - even tho we got off easy, compared to the States. The winds were pretty ferocious and lasted till early morning, but mostly trees downed around the city - not much else.

      Delete
  2. Hi Katelyn - thanks for stopping by. I actually used Prismacolor pencils, and a Pentel white pen. I was quite pleased with the sky effect, but not with the lightning - couldn't find a pen with a really thin point :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks very lightningy to me, thin point or not. I am still in awe of the fact you all do this in one inche squares.

    ReplyDelete