Sunday, August 26, 2012

EVERY INCHIE MONDAY AUGUST 27, 2012

 
 
This week's Inchie theme is:
 

World
 
My eyes testify today that the Inchie world is indeed a small, small world :}
 
This inchie is dedicated to my cousin, snafu - who absolutely LOVES the little Disney Jingle. You can rest assured that he will be singing it for at least the next week....round and round and round and round in his head.
 
Just in case he forgets the tune I have posted a link to a youtube video of a family taking the Small World ride at Walt Disney World. It's quite lovely, actually.  Watch for the geese singing along - so cute!
Snafu, you can even learn the words in different languages should you so desire :),  oh...and it's the longer version, too - just for you!
 
 
Now, how did that tune go again?
 
---
 
For those of you who would like to join us (not in the song, but in the Inchie challenge), you can find some inspiration here
 
 
 
 


7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much :{ I do have my own video ta, taken for The Granddaughter's (TG)benefit, not mine. Also due to a long visit by a host of i-pad wielding relatives, including TG who borrows her mum’s, my bandwidth is already in the red, so I may just pass on the video link, thanks all the same.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew you'd be a good sport about it, snafu!

      Delete
  2. You are cruel to your poor cousin!
    Great inchie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be joining your poor cousin kaybee! Thanks !!! Anyway, neat inchie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Inchie, Kaybee. You surely got a lot of detail into it. Well done. I will be back, but not until after THE WEDDING.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful inchie. I love all the different ideas. Yours shows us that we are all on "one world".

    ReplyDelete