Sunday, August 19, 2012

EVERY INCHIE MONDAY AUGUST 20, 2012



This week's Inchie theme is


eye

I had lots of fun with this one, and chose
'the eye of the storm'
as my interpretation.

The one above is my official submission to the challenge, but here are some others I played with:

These look like chalk, but in actual fact I used a silver and gold marker, and then used coloured pencils over top. Made an unusual finish, I think.



There are some other really great interpretations of the theme here

Just lovin' this challenge!





5 comments:

  1. Those are good! I like the 'official' one but I also like the bottom one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really an interesting surface texture , kaybee! I like the last one too

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the top one best with the bright colors!
    You found you from Flamblogger's blog and since you are her sister, I know I will like you.

    I see you like the movies, "Fiddler On The Roof" and "Amazing Grace". Me TOO! I know the first one by heart and try to sing like Tevye sometimes when you least expect it. Is the second one the one directed by Michael Apted? It is so good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your inchies. I think the second one is the most beautiful.
    I am so glad you love the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could have sworn I made a comment a few days ago but it is not here.
    The top one makes me think of the eye of a bantam cockerel. It looks at you.

    ReplyDelete