Saturday, April 23, 2011

Backing Up My Rant

So here are some photos to follow up on my previous post:

ALL THAT'S LEFT OF THE LILAC TREE



BARE BACK
 You will note the attempt at privacy - she is inserting green strips through the holes in the chicken wire fence - it's not  working so well and it has been like this for a couple of weeks now. Personally, I much prefer the trees!

BARE SIDE



A PILE OF DISCARDED LILAC BRANCHES




WE HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS NEIGHBOUR'S HOUSE BEFORE!  IF YOU ENLARGE, YOU GET A TINY GLIMPSE OF THE BLUE POOL.



PATIO TO PATIO

Looking forward to some blooming foliage, and hoping that the mulberry tree and what's left of the lilac tree will do the trick!

3 comments:

  1. Having visited your garden, I knew what it was like before and it looks so different now. I can quite understand why you are upset over their vandalism. Besides the open plan lack of privacy, there were birds and other wildlife visiting you in those trees. I hope a bit of warmer spring weather will encourage some new growth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how upsetting for you. As Snafu says, I hope the warmer weather brings some renewed growth.What insensitive people they must be...x

    ReplyDelete