Monday, March 16, 2009

Can You Guess What This is?

Well, thanks for all the great guesses! But you were all wrong :)


Let me ask you:



is it the footprints of a three and four-toed sloth? No!



Is it the footprints of a cockroach? No -- thank goodness!



It is the product of DOTH's (Daughter of the House) over-active mind!



It is water splashes on the stove-top that happen to look like minature footprints. It really was a bit strange that they landed exactly like that (the sink is right beside the stove)



DOTH thought it would be something interesting to post on my blog.



Obviously NOT!!


Here's a close-up

What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. I looked and looked but couldn't come up with an answer. I wondered how a raccoon could wallk up a window?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... this is very interesting! I still dont understand how the water could make such beautiful footprints!
    Al.

    ReplyDelete